PunchTab is a leading incentives-based engagement platform, powering over 14,000 loyalty programs and over 1000 giveaways every month for top brands such as eBay, ConAgra Foods, Unilever, Walmart, Green Day, Fox Studios and more.
We’re a fast-paced start-up, ramping up our team for 2013. We need a marketing manager to assist with demand generation programs including content marketing, content syndication, social media marketing, events and more. And. We’re hiring.
What We’re Looking for in Our Newest Teammate:
- Wicked smart.
- Funny and/or sarcastic and/or willing to deal with other funny and/or sarcastic people.
- Obsessive about marketing and marketing trends in the social, mobile and digital landscapes. Writes about said obsession.
- Experience with traditional demand generation programs such as live events, webinars and whitepapers.
- Experience driving leads through social media
- Looking to join a start-up with incredible growth and even more potential
- 3+ years driving demand generation campaigns
- Experience with Pardot or other marketing automation solutions a plus
-Xbox FIFA skills a bonus.
-SF Giants fans encouraged, but Dodger fans need not apply.
Our Team, Culture and Company:
- We work hard but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- We believe in making your own fun.
- Growing at an incredible pace. (We went from 3,000 customers in 2012 to over 14,000 at the beginning of 2013.)
-We hate meetings, like FIFA and love music. (Though we disagree on what constitutes “good music”).
- We’re success driven and always looking for opportunities to make an impact in the market
-We’ve got top tier investors and a killer leadership team with a track record of success
- Write for, edit and manage contributors for our new blog focused on the digitally engaged consumer.
- Help manage our research agenda around consumer behavior to be re-purposed into webinars, whitepapers & infographics.
- Manage day-to-day demand generation programs using our marketing automation solution, Pardot.
- Ensure we meet the monthly targets for qualified leads.
- Work closely with sales to ensure we’re following up on leads.
- Think outside the box and always push the envelope.
If you’re interested in applying or learning more, please contact email@example.com.